Examines the history of animal keeping and present day aquatic animal husbandry industries. Explores the biological processes occurring in the aquarium environment. Learn proper setup and maintenance of home aquaria.
- Assess the physical, chemical, and biological processes occurring in the aquatic environment.
- Create and maintain suitable aquatic habitats.
- Properly use associated tools and equipment.
- Identify employment venues and information resources.
- Recognize major groupings of fishes and invertebrate species found in the aquarium industry and use appropriate criteria for their selection to aquarium systems.