BA 209 : Introduction to Grant Writing
Covers identifying and evaluating appropriate funding sources, developing community relationships, and crafting successful funding proposals. Develops skills and knowledge necessary to prepare a competitive grant application.
Equivalent placement test scores also accepted.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Compile a proposal needs assessment.
- Identify and evaluate the potential funding sources most appropriate for a nonprofit organization’s goals and objectives.
- Build community relationships necessary for the support of a proposal.
- Write grant proposals including effective documentation and statistics.
- Respond appropriately to requirements of accepted grant proposals.