BA 224 : Human Resource Management
Covers human behavior, employment, employee development, performance appraisal, wage and salary administration, employment and job rights, discipline and due process, and labor-management relations.
Equivalent placement test scores also accepted.
Upon successful completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Understand and apply key human resource management perspectives.
- Strengthen organizational effectiveness by applying job description, human resource planning, recruiting and selection factors that meet company human resources requirements.
- Understand and apply various aspects of motivation as they relate to job satisfaction, compensation, and security.
- Incorporate and articulate effective methods of training and developing employees.
- Comply with current federal and state regulations pertaining to employment.
- Articulate and apply human resource strategies to facilitate improved employee-management relations.