Minimum 14 credits. Students must meet all certificate requirements. The Entry-Level Accounting Clerk Certificate is a Career Pathway. All courses are contained in the Accounting AAS Degree.
- Analyze, record, and report accounting information
- Communicate effectively with business professionals.
- Use applicable technology available in accounting practice.
LESS-THAN-ONE-YEAR (12-44 CREDITS) CERTIFICATE REQUIREMENTS
1. At least 6 credits must be earned at OCCC, all of which must apply to the certificate requirements.
2. The final 6 credits that apply to the certificate must be earned at OCCC; the department chair may waive this requirement if the student can demonstrate currency in the field.