Recipients of Financial Aid will have completed the 'Financial Aid Terms and Conditions of Award' agreement through the Financial Aid Portal. This page summarizes the agreement as a reference.
- I understand the aid as offered is provided to supplement my own payment of my educational costs associated with my attendance at Oregon Coast Community College. I agree to use the funds for my educational expenses as outlined in the student budget and that funds will be made available according to the Financial Aid Disbursement Schedule.
- I understand the financial aid office reserves the right to review or modify my award in determination of my eligibility at any time due to changes in my status, conflicting information in my records, or because of availability of funds. I understand the aid offered is made in good faith; however, may be cancelled or reduced if funds become unavailable.
- I understand I must notify the financial aid office of any changes in name or address, enrollment status or major program of study. I understand these changes may result in an adjustment to my financial aid award.
- I understand that federal regulation restricts the receipt of financial aid funds to attendance at one institution. I understand that under certain conditions I may be concurrently enrolled at two or more institutions, but that I may receive aid at one institution. I understand that receiving aid while attending concurrently at two or more college requires an institutional Consortium Agreement signed by both institutions.
- I understand that I am required to be enrolled in an eligible degree or program offered by the college or a two-year transfer program acceptable for full credit toward a Bachelor's Degree at a four-year institution.
- I understand that I must maintain satisfactory academic progress as defined in the financial aid Standards of Satisfactory Progress policy.
- I understand if I receive an overpayment of funds, withdraw, drop, never attend or stop attending class I may be subject to repayment of financial aid funds. A portion of the tuition refund will be returned to the appropriate financial aid fund. I am responsible for reading and understanding the financial aid Return to Title IV policy. I also understand and agree that the college has the option of withholding transcripts if any repayment remains unpaid.
- I understand I am responsible for knowing my Rights as a financial aid student.