Grade Changes

1) All grade change requests must be submitted by the Instructor within one year of the end of the course, including grade changes made as a result of resolving a disputed grade.

2) If a grade dispute cannot be resolved with the Instructor, the Student may follow the student grievance or complaint process.

3) If the instructor is no longer employed by OCCC and, following a good faith effort to contact the instructor, the instructor is not available for consultation, grade changes can be made by the Registrar providing there is sufficient evidence to make the change.

Time periods referring to "published drop deadlines" and "published withdrawal deadlines" are different for each term. Please refer to the academic calendar.