NCMA 102 : Clinical Procedures I
Develop communication and technical skills used in a medical office setting.
Equivalent placement test scores also accepted.
- Apply principles of aseptic technique and infection control.
- Obtain and document a patient history and vital signs.
- Prepare and maintain examination and treatment areas, and patients for examination, procedures and treatments.
- Recognize and adhere to legal guidelines and ethical principles for medical assisting.
- Recognize and respect cultural diversity by using effective and appropriate verbal and written communication.
- Receive, organize, prioritize, and transmit information.