PE 183X : Tae Kwon Do I
Introduces a working knowledge of the fundamental techniques employed in the art of Tae Kwon Do.
Student provides appropriate sport clothing for activity.
Upon completion of the course students should be able to:
- Improve overall body conditioning
- Improve strength, coordination, speed, power, balance, and focus
- Advance student's growth and conditioning toward lifelong fitness
- Develop knowledge and skills in Tae Kwon Do
- Recognize and apply benefits of Tae Kwon Do
- Improve whole body agility and correct alignment
- Develop kinesthetic awareness