- Prior to the published drop deadlines, Student shall be able to drop any registered class by completing the official drop/withdrawal process.
- Such action by the Student shall result in no charges for the course or courses (or reimbursement if charges have already been paid); the course or courses shall be removed from their transcript.
- Students shall be able to withdraw from any registered class by completing the official drop/withdrawal process before the published withdrawal deadline.
- This action shall result in a grade of W appearing for the course or courses on the transcript.
- Students must withdraw before the published withdrawal deadline or a grade will be assigned by the instructor.
Time periods referring to “published drop deadlines” and "published withdrawal deadlines” are different for each term.