BA 205 : Business Communication Using Technology
Focuses on using current technology to create, revise, and design business documents: letters, memos, e-mail, reports, minutes, simple instructions, and resumes. Incorporates the use of library and Internet resources to collect information. Includes oral presentations using technology presentation tools.
Equivalent placement test scores also accepted.
Upon completion of this course students will be able to
- Communicate personal and organizational information using standard business document formats and business presentation techniques and tools.
- Research, write, and edit business documents using on-line and library resources and business software applications common to the contemporary business environment.
- Identify and select appropriate technology, including social media and mobile computing, for business communication needs based on the message and audience.
- Work collaboratively with teams to communicate business information in a project environment.
- Create a resume and cover letter.
- Work cooperatively with business employees with diverse cultural backgrounds.