CG 100 : College Survival and Success
Provides information and techniques for time, money and self-management, including motivation, goal setting, and accepting personal responsibility for college success. Includes developing skills for navigating a culturally diverse learning environment and utilizing college resources and services.
Upon successful completion students should be able to:
- Use the concepts of accepting personal responsibility and interdependent behaviors to achieve academic and personal goals.
- Apply effective motivational strategies and goal setting tools to academic and personal life.
- Communicate and participate responsibly in order to navigate college systems
- Make informed choices regarding time, money, and self-management.
- Use college resources and policies to determine and implement academic decisions.
- Incorporate awareness of diversity and cultural differences to participate fully in college and community.