RD 90 : Reading 90
Improves reading through work on vocabulary development, motor skills, comprehension and some reading rate improvement.
- Find and articulate the main idea and major details in a variety of written text: textbooks, literature, newspapers, and magazines.
- Read critically and think critically, distinguishing fact from opinion and determining the author°s purpose and bias.
- Use reading for pleasure, learning, and intellectual stimulation.
- Employ vocabulary development strategies.
- Adjust reading rate to the nature of the material.
- Exhibit successful college student behaviors.
- Perform successfully in Reading 115.