WR 90 : Writing 90
Instruction includes sentence structure, paragraph and essay development, and written expression. Students can expect to increase working vocabulary and improve skills in basic communications.
Placement into RD 90 accepted.
- Communicate in writing using a variety of sentence structures, paragraphs, and short forms that
emphasize correct grammar, punctuation, coherence, and clarity.
- Demonstrate critical thinking in written responses to text.
- Recognize and utilize pre-writing steps for composing a good essay.
- Utilize basic word processing in writing.
- Demonstrate successful college student behaviors.
- Perform successfully in Writing 115.