Accounting AAS Degree
Minimum 92 credits. Students must also meet Associate Degree Comprehensive Requirements and Associate of Applied Science Requirements. Students must complete a total of sixteen credits of General Education. Some courses specified within the program may be used as General Education. In addition to required courses in the program of study, students must satisfy MTH 58/65 competency. Students should consult with program advisors for course planning.
- Analyze, record, and report accounting information in conformity with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Communicate effectively with business professionals.
- Develop and interpret accounting and financial information for decision making.
- Practice within the legal, ethical, and economic standards of the business environment.
- Use applicable technology available in accounting practice.
Students who have completed high school bookkeeping or have had work experience with full- cycle bookkeeping responsibilities should substitute a business elective and start the accounting series BA 211 in the second term.
Accounting Degree Courses
Business Program Electives×
8 Credits Remaining General Education×
EC 201 or EC 202 could be used as General Education